‘I Can’t Fully Trust You If Your WhatsApp ‘Read Receipt’ Is Off’ – Singer Johnny Drille
Nigerian songwriter, John Ighodaro alias Johnny Drille has condemned the action demonstrated by some WhatsApp users who turn off their ‘read receipt’.
Sighted on his Twitter page, the Mavin Records signee described people who turn off their ‘read receipt’ on WhatsApp as cowards and they cannot be trusted. Johnny Drille advised them to either read and respond to messages or ignore them and urged them to be brave when taking such decisions. He Said;
I’m going to say it again, I can’t fully trust you if your WhatsApp ‘read receipt’ is off. You either read and respond to my message or you don’t. Do it with your chest lol

The post ‘I Can’t Fully Trust You If Your WhatsApp ‘Read Receipt’ Is Off’ – Singer Johnny Drille appeared first on KNOWLEDGEBASENG.
Post a Comment
0 Comments